Select PlanAffordable protection against common season-ending events
Premier PlanAdditional coverage for unexpected employment changes
Elite PlanMaximum coverage and protection for total peace of mind
We encourage you to protect the significant investment you’ve made in your child’s athletics with Sports Fee Insurance. Our fees are non-refundable, but USSCI offers three different plans to help you guard against unexpected season ending events.
3 reasons this insurance benefits you:
- The risk of injury is high and every single plan guards against ANY season-ending injury. That means regardless if your child is injured at the playground, skiing over Spring Break, or playing another sport, each plan will either reimburse you a portion of your fees or take over your installment plan if your child is forced to sit out the rest of the season.
- The Elite Plan guarantees your full fee to our club… whether it be due to an unexpected job relocation, job loss, and short-term injury interruption.
- Each plan is extremely affordable AND it’s a one-time fee!
How it works, when the unexpected happens:
- If you choose to pay your fee with an installment plan, USSCI will take over your future payments and pay your unpaid obligations directly to us.
- If you choose to pay upfront, USSCI will refund a prorated portion of your fees back to you.
* General exclusions apply